Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 21 July 2016

Stackables "Dazzle"


Good afternoon friends, followers and visitors..

I would love to share this card I made again with you, as a few asked about this Beautiful...  
"Birch Press Designs" "Dazzle" Background die.  
  Stackables  Originally only available from the US..
You can now PRE Order from Oysterstamps  UK..





Looking at the packets!! you think mmm what would I create with these.. 




This is the card I made!  The possibilities  using these Backgrounds are endless..





Backgrounds from the left  A..B..C..






I cut C & A in white card B in soft blue.



you layer up from C bottom.
B  next.







































C..B..A..
Layered up together..

































I used silver glitter as my base.. but if you are into mixed media! colours would look amazing!



Hope you do not mind me sharing this card again,, wish time would stand still, so I could have made another..

You might think these are expensive, but you get three in the set! from Oysterstamps..US you can buy separate ..
To me they are unique as I have never seen any dies that stack like these..


Or




Thank you for stopping by would love to know if like me you love these Stackables..
Be back soon Pam x


22 comments:

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Pam the card is stunning and the dies are just amazing I haven't seen anything like them before. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Another look at your stunning card, you are right I would look at those packets and wonder the exact thing. Thank you so much for this post showcasing them.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam what a wonderful card and I have to say that I love these dies.
Hugs Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Sonia Stephenson said...

Hi Pam. These dies look fabulous - so many possibilities. Thanks for sharing how you used them on your beautiful card :-) Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

fantastic card!
elma

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

The dies look fab they are expensive so they will have to go on to my wish list for Christmas xxx

Janice said...

Just checked the website Pam, and really like these dies, definitely a considered purchase but I can see they would be very useful and something completely different. Your card is beautiful, and the set you have used are definitely my favourite!
Thanks so much for showing us how you used them. That's what us crafter's always need :-)
Janice x

gingernuts said...

Hi Pam. What a fabulous card.(will be ordering from oyster) I love every card you
make and would be proud to see on my mantlepiece. I have saved each and every one.
Mavis L x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Love the look of these dies, but I'm afraid they are out of my price range.
Thanks for showing in more detail.
Lydia
X

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, I was wondering about how you did that!! Quite the genius design and sure did put it great use on that stunning holiday card! hugs :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
thank you so much for the info on these wonderful dies.
They certainly have to go on my list of must haves as your creations with them are so stunningly beautiful.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lynn Dalby said...

Lovely Card, I don't mind seeing it again either. I love these dies and have been considering for a while if I would buy them (there are 3 sets I would like) but postage charges can be high and I have been stung before with import Tax on craft products. It then gets very expensive. Thanks for the info that Oyster are now stocking them.

Unknown said...

Oh my what a stunning card pam,your creations are always amazing, and what cleaver die,I've never seem ones like this before it looks so effective Debbs xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So beautiful Pam. I love how you placed the silver glitter. It is pretty cool how these dies are stackable. Makes for a knock out card.

Linda Simpson said...

WOW loving the look of these dies! Your card as always is a stunner!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

That's great info, Pam! The way you layered them is totally amazing. I went to check them out the first time and saved the site. What fabulous background dies and, again, such a beautiful card. You're such an enabler!

Marjeta said...

This looks fantastic.

Marjeta

loz said...

Thanks for the tutorial Pam. I Love this card and the dies are fantastic..Loz

Trish said...

These are very interesting ,thanks for tutorial,you always make such great cards

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Pam, gorgeous layout and fantastic background die. You created a wonderful card, I love the flower arrangement very.
Hugs Petra

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Pam, gorgeous design and what wonderful dies, Kate x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Amazing! You're so clever!