Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 8 July 2016

Happy Halloween..


Good evening friends followers and visitors..

Blog Blitz Time over on  Poppystamps  

Sharing the New Holiday Release 2016.




Had to use this fabulous "Hip Halloween Circle Frame" from the new collection, This is my first ever Halloween card as we do not celebrate this much in the UK. 




This is the prize give away on this post over on http://poppystamps.typepad.com/  had to share how versatile is this die! love how the outer frame  cut away, need just a frame, cut the words away!!!.





Multi colour layering with this die, orange background new stencil from Memory Box  "Halloween Delicate Web"  I ran through my die cutting machine to emboss , left the stencil in place and applied orange/black inks with a brush.




Also had a go at making a tag! something I very rarely do..
This is what you need to know.
The blog blitz showing new Poppystamps 2016 Holiday Releases begins today and runs July 6-18 .   We're giving away a prize on every post!  To be entered into the drawing you need to leave a comment on EACH of the  posts that you wish to enter.  One person will be chosen at random from each of the posts during the blog blitz.
Only one prize per person per blog blitz.   We use random number generator to select winners from comments.
You have until midnight US EST  July 21 to leave a comment on each and every post that you want to enter.  Winners will  announced on this blog on July 25. 
Today`s prize  Hip Halloween Circle Frame.
Good Luck if you go to leave a comment!.

Items used

Poppystamps.
Hip Halloween Circle Frame.
Tiny Bats.
Friendly Kitties.
Fine Spider Webs.
Memory Box.
Halloween Delicate Web Stencil.
Open Studio. Circle layers.
Ribbon Mesh/googly eyes...

Thank you for stopping by Pam x.



31 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam your makes are stunning. This year is running away fast. Take care. Hugs Jackie

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Pam, we don't celebrate Halloween but I love the way your card looks. Gorgeous use of dies and love the tiny wobbly eyes.
Have a nice weekend, greetings Miranda

Donna said...

These are just perfect for Halloween, Pam... and look - you made a tag!!!
Never say never :)

sharon said...

Hi Pam, although we don't celebrate Halloween both of your cards are amazing.
The first card is my favourite.
Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Nataliascraft said...

What a fabulous card and tag, brilliant designs x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the new dies and your tag and card are great. Happy crafty weekend, Angela x

Trish said...

Great card Pam,certainly different!

Trish said...

Great card Pam,certainly different!

Anonymous said...

the new cards are so great!
Elma

Liz said...

Brilliant card and tag, Pam. Love the bold colours. xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and Tag Pam.. I love the new dies..Loz

Marie-Louise said...

These are super Pam.

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome makes my friend.xx {aNNie}

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Fun card and tag.
Lydia
X

Babs said...

These are so cool Pam love the designs , just love the Orange cards do its background it's gorgeous
Have a lovely weekend, it's raining here

Hugs Babs x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant Pam this is such a great design with these lovely dies fab colous as well Love and hugs Carole x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Well, these are the first Halloween projects I've seen this year. Love them. You are a pro with dies.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, I don't dare look at anymore dies. I want it all! Fabulous Halloween projects, Pam! You make Halloween beautiful!

MaryH said...

Yikes! Think this is my 1st Halloween sightseeing so far. What stunners you've created with these new dies. (saw them, tried to be strong and disciplined!) Then I see what you've created with them, my resistance weakens. Love the green with the white & black. Nice change from the more traditional colors for Halloween, but I'm loving the spiderweb too. Great use of the new release dies. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous! The first Halloween creations I have seen. These dies are going to be so popular.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, This card and tag is fabulous, the colours are gorgeous and the dies look brilliant.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam fabulous card and tag, lovely images and real spooky colours, Kate x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Pam! Your happy Halloweenie projects are darling and beautiful! I am in love with the frames and can see even more possibilities. Those Googley eyes are fun in this context , and alternating the white "teeth" is a fantastic design idea! Very pretty and festive! Hugs, de

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards Pam....great colours and dies....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant cards Pam....great colours and dies....Joolsx

Sonia Stephenson said...

Hi Pam. Love your card and tag. Fabulous colours and dies. Hugs xxx

MaryH said...

Pam, thanks for the pvc glue tip (I think I do have some of that, but can't remember if it's one that I've tried). I was quite generous with the glue, and hoped that by brushing it on the F/Soft would adhere to the larger areas where I wanted it. I've got many different glue products, but I've yet to find one that will keep the F/S on. In a class I took, using the teacher's supplies, her flower soft glue worked fine on my projects. My hands are not strong, and even with hers, I had difficulty getting it squeezed, but the tips didn't clog. She said to store it upside down in a cup or holder (which I do now), but tips still have to be cleaned, and I still can't squeeze the glue out. I've tried using a toothpick to dab it around, or a q-tip. That doesn't work much better and takes forever to get it placed. Have even asked DH to squeeze it for me, and while he can get it out a bit better than I can, even for him, it's hard to squeeze. The brushable glue is not as thick as the F/S product, but it was thick enough that I hoped it would work. Didn't! I'll hunt up the PVC glue and try it. I should have used my SnS Twinkling clouds. That works better for me than the F/S, but it's not so 'fluffy'. Again, thanks for your help! Hugs

Janice said...

I am not really into Halloween Pam, but your card and tag are fabulous, lovely colours!
Janice x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous creations Pam!! It must have been hard to get your Halloween mojo flowing this time of year. Well done! Love your colour combos, so perfect for the theme! hope you had a great weekend! hugs :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
what brilliant makes with those lovely dies.
Great designs as always.
I was lucky enough to win the die they brought out last year at this time.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sherri said...

Fantastic ideas as usual and gorgeous card and Tag. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays for cards.
Yours are both over-the-top as always .